Fast and Secure Web Hosting
In a world that measures success in fractions of a percent, 25% would be a huge number. 25% is equivalent to having an Aircraft Carrier going up against a Coast Guard Cutter. Why is that the case?
Simple, because on the Internet, 25% means that you are probably in position 1 on Google versus being on page 6.
The internet is the single most analyzed industry in the world. Every word and hyperlink is counted somewhere. Every backlink is given a value and everything is suspect. If you have a website that is too slow to appear when clicked on, you run the risk of losing customers to a site that is faster. And as much as we would like to optimize our information for faster delivery, nothing can help if your webhost is too slow and the servers aren’t up to speed.
Speed is worth more than 25% on the Internet.
Another thing that is continually hampering peoples attempt to get found online and make any money is hacking. I just had a customer’s site hacked this week and it cost them a few days of work and lost visibility online. If they only made 1 sale a day, that would be 3 lost sales. If they did 3000 sales a day, they would lose a lot to a hacker.
We are all hunting for success online today and I have written about that here, but many of the so-called “Big Boy” hosting companies claim that they are up with the latest security measures-the fact is, they aren’t. And some seem to not really care. They only want one thing: more customers, so they spend all their money on marketing and sales, not security.
Secure Web Hosting for Average People
Listen, I don’t have any inside secrets into the situation and know for an absolute fact that they aren’t keeping to speed, but from experience, that seems to be the case. There are just too many reports of hacking that could be avoided if they would just close the back door to the hackers.
For this reason, I am switching all of my customers to Rocket Press secure web hosting with the affiliate link located below (yes, I will get a commission if you buy from this link-thats what I do as an Internet Marketer is make money online so please don’t have a cow because it doesn’t cost you a thing):
Secure Web Hosting is The Difference between Life and Death on the Internet!
Many companies have not kept up with the technologies of the day. Remember “One Hour Photo” stores inside grocery stores? They have all disappeared because of changes in technology. The same is true with web hosting-things have changed. Keep up with those changes!
Here are some sobering facts:
- May 1, 2010 – Godaddy servers hacked, thousands of sites infected
- May 11, 2010 – Network Solution hacked, hundreds of sites infected
- May 12, 2010 – Hostgator, GoDaddy, Dreamhost, & Media Temple – all hacked, countless numbers of sites infected
- June 8, 2010 – GoDaddy servers hacked again, thousands of sites infected
- June 15, 2010 – Hackers gain access to Rackspace databases and infect countless WordPress sites
- June 29, 2010 – Bluehost sites hacked, including the company CEO’s site!
- July 17, 2010 – WordPress sites at Bluehost and Dreamhost hacked again
- Sept 17, 2010 – GoDaddy servers hacked again
- Sept 21, 2010 – GoDaddy servers hacked again
(not exactly secure web hosting!)
- Dec 17, 2010 – 1&1 and Dreamhost hacked again
- March 17, 2011 – Thousands of WordPress blogs on numerous shared hosting servers hacked via SQL injection attacks
- April 11, 2011 – Link injection attacks affects untold numbers of hacked WordPress sites
Don’t make the mistake of putting any of your mission critical sites on cheap $5 shared hosting accounts! It’s a gigantic risk!
Get secure web hosting here, its far cheaper than being hacked!